And God spake all these words, saying,
1. Thou shalt have no other gods before me
2. Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of anything that is in heaven or above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth. Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them…
3. Thou shalt not take the name of the LORD thy God in vain…
4. Remember the sabbath day, to keep it holy…
5. Honor thy father and thy mother: that thy days may be long upon the land which the LORD thy God giveth thee.
6. Thou shalt not kill.
7. Thou shalt not commit adultery.
8. Thou shalt not steal.
9. Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbor.
10. Thou shalt not covet thy neighbor’s house, thou shalt not covet thy neighbor’s wife, nor his manservant, nor his maidservant, nor his ox, nor his ass, nor any thing that is thy neighbor’s.”
Exodus 20:1-17 KJV
All rights reserved.
©2001 InspirationArt & Scripture, Inc.
24in. x 36in. (W x H)